Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 21 August 2022

How to Recover your Google account and YouTube Channel (HACKED)

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL HACKED)


Hi, Thanks for visiting my post



Your Google account has lost access due to hacker it gets hacked into your Google account and it has all the control of your Google account now, don’t worry, I will show you how to get back Google account, my Google account hacked once so allow me to tell you my story how I got my account. 

That day I was using my PC, I opened the suspicious website and the name of the site was linky I can't remember exactly what the name of the site is, I Register with my Google account at the site, then three hours later I got a pop-up notification that my Google account is suddenly signing out automatically for some odd reason so I feel a bit strange.

So I tried to login to my Google account, but it says the password was changed four minutes ago It's funny that I didn’t change my password and when? 

I tried several times still won't work, so after failing my password many times then I tried to reset my password and I slowly began to panic because my recovery phone number last digit it wasn’t my phone number so I was startin' to panic, I immediately went to see my YouTube Channel.



(screenshots of my desktop)

My YouTube channel everything changed, the , banner, the name of the channel and the hacker uploaded tutorial videos, not gonna lie, I got a hell of a panic after seeing that and I've never been hacked in my life, so I was shocked to death I had no idea what to do.


So what did I do?


I was looking for someone who could help me, on Facebook, Reddit, WhatsApp, I ask some of my friends who could help me, some of the response were helpful or not, I got one piece of advice from the stranger that really helped me out.

He said contact 'em on Twitter, try tweeting #teamyoutube# they will respond you back, then I contact them on twitter they answer me in just five minutes, said tell us about how you lost access to your account? 

I tell them everything all my problems and later they send the link of the form and said make sure you complete it within 72 hours and the support team will reach out within one business day.

So I filled it out the form, next day they send me an email into another my Gmail account, They asked me some of the questions so I gave them my answers to every questions and I followed them step by step.

Three or four days later, I was worried about the e-mail of not being sent to me from them and 2 hours later they finally send me an golden email and I was so excited, so at last I can reset my password and change the password right away.

I turn on 2-Step Verification on my account with Google Authenticator so my Google account is perfectly secure so far.


My YouTube channel, I got the copyright strike 2 stage, my channel was nearly at the end and it wasn't my fault so I went back to the Gmail and told them to get rid of the copyright strikes and it wasn't mine the hacker did all that, later they finally removed the copyright strikes and I can upload some videos now. 


This is how I recovered my Google account.


Thank you so much YouTube Team! 


Go retrieve your account, hoping your account will return to you. 

First of all, you need a Twitter account to be able to reach them on Twitter and tweeting them.


Write this:

Make sure you tag 'em so they can get to you. (tags: @TeamYouTube, @YouTubeCreators, @YouTubeIndia, @YouTube)

After that, all you have to do is wait for a response from them, they will contact you 100% on twitter.

Tell them about how you lost your account and everything and they will ask you to send the other Gmail account to be able to send you.

then they'll send you the link to the form so you must fill out the form, in 72 hours the link will expire, after filling out the form, the YouTube team will send you an email in your another Gmail which you gave them.

So whatever they tell you and answer their questions.

And I learned from him the channel name is Dream Canada and it really helped me, his Google account got hacked before me and his account recovered, You can check out his story and this will help you.

Here the link: Dream Canada


Contact me, if you want any help!

You can post comments down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment